Friday 3 May 2013

uP! - i dont think so


Whaddup fellow mountain climbers (I can assure you this car today won't be climbing no mountains) Gossip Goat checking in

Holy mother of car gods have I got one POS looking car for you this week for ugly car week.

Introducing the VOLKSWAGEN uP! (yes some bright spark spelt it exactly like that)

Yes I know what the hell did volkswagen pull this ugly thang from? I have no idea but this has to be one of the most unattractive volkswagens ever made!

VOLKSWAGEN STICK TO THE GOLF BUDDY!


Volksawgen describe this as 'cute' OH EM GEE! THIS IS NOT CUTE!


This POS is pathetic how am I suppose to get me and my goat pals in here to have a disco disco... it just aint going to happen and everyone is going to have a BAAd time.. (lol see what i did there?)
With its 1L engine you aint going anywhere in a hurry (what is the point of its 5 gears) and this brings about the question of how in goats name did this thing achieve "World car of the year???????????????????????????????????
There really isn't enough question marks in the world Gossip Goat is dumbfounded to say the least!
All in all the
 Design is crap
Safety is crap
Driving is crap
and the 
Price is CRAP (Nearly 14k for this POS)

Dont waste your time better of buying a few extra bails of hay for da boiz


GOSSIP GOAT  OUT 






No comments:

Post a Comment