Monday 22 April 2013

A Prospector Can Dream.

So we are taking this week to write about our dream cars. Something I honestly have never really thought about. I have no idea. Like, if there was no question of $$$ what vehicle would I drive? Like I said, no idea. This makes me weird right? I'm racking here. I'd probably want something that I can use to get out to climbing/hiking spots in the mountains, has some boot space, and can drive itself 'cause I get drunk regularly and driving whilst drunk is kinda hard DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE EVERYBODY. When I was a child I obsessed over those mid-nineties Jeep Cherokees for some reason, you know, the XJ ones. Those angles, dat ruggedness. Oh yeahh.
Apparently they are pretty highly regarded too, I guess 13 year-old me knew what he was talking about.




Oh man I found one! A proper Dream Car.
It's called the Dream Car 123 and it's ridiculous and I can't even pretend to be serious about it. It looks like this:

I know right? The inventor claims he will be able to create an electric car that can hit 400km/h. This current edition can get to 60 on a downhill. You know, like a bicycle or tennis ball. We have a ways to go but I have faith in my man here. I would rep this guy but his site appears to have died. Which hardly fills me with confidence. Maybe he's so busy with improving this already stellar vehicle that internet presence has dropped down the priority list. Maybe. He does have a sweet Youtube channel though: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDreamCar, mostly filled videos informing one on the correct way to use various tools. Which I guess is relevant. Anyway, the pyramid shape is obviously heaps futuristic or something. Now that I have seen it for myself, I am somewhat surprised that there are not more (or even any) pyramid-shaped vehicles on our roads. The advantages of a pyramid-shaped vehicle are so obvious and numerous that I won't bore you by listing them all.

That wasn't even close to a review.

Word.

-anxzibitinyoxzibit

No comments:

Post a Comment