Tuesday 23 April 2013

Dream On

Hola mi Gente. It's ya boy Ramonito here.

This week is dream car week over with the Average Guys, and BOY. LET ME TELL YOU. YES YOU. YOU JONATHAN. We have been going to TOWN. We're all relatively poor. Except for Kyle. Bloody Kyle. So I know that for me, I know that my Dream Car is probably only going to be a dream. So SCREW IT. THROW REALISM OUT THE WINDOW. LEGO.

Say hello to the BMW 4219 Eli!

BMW 4219 Eli

This car was designed by BMW for a four year old boy named Eli (one of my aliases) and this design was posted on the BMW USA Facebook page. Wow. This boy got style. This car has 42 Wheels, 19 Porsche Boxster engines, 3 steering wheels (it must be piloted by three drivers, yes). Most importantly though, it has a specific storage compartment for toys. CAR GOT ROOM FOR YOUR LEGOS HOMIE.

On a more serious note though, I really want General Lee from the Dukes of Hazzard.

GENERAL MOFUGN LEE

General Lee is a 68-69 Dodge Charger. General Lee is a male. I think that's pretty thug. I can't really say much about him, I just really really want him. I want to be able to jump over creeks and whatnot. IMAGINE THAT. NO MORE BRIDGES EVER. DAMN THOSE NARROW BRIDGES. I HATE TRUCKS. DAMN. Judging from the image above, I think that the General Lee spends more time in the air than on the road. Which means I would have to get a piloting license I think. HELL YEAH. QUALIFICATIONS. (*Dukes of Hazzard Horn Sound Bite*). Most of all though, this is my dream car because, deep down in my heart, I want to be a redneck. There. I said it. Ever watch True Blood? I want to talk like that. SOOKEH. ITS NAWT SAFE IN HEEYA. They have this simple charm that Australian bogans don't have. This car would give me that charm. And that is my dream. Peace.

- Ramonito

No comments:

Post a Comment