Wednesday 17 April 2013

My one and only




Whaddup home brehs GossipGoat checking in here! 

Prepare to be amazed. Thats right you aint never seen a car like dis b4. Today I will be reviewing BEV! (ok stop applauding). BEV aka 1995 Holden Barina is my ride of choice(well not really of choice, but okay).

A little bit of context... BEV and I first came into contact about 3 years ago when GossipGoat was a little eager beaver to get a car to stick my big fat red p plates on oh yeah red p plate move out of my way.

BEV, besides being a beautiful piece of machinery also has a great personality. You really need to get to know your vehicle on a personal level before you can write a review on it. Luckily BEV and I have been together for the past 3 years and through countless ups and downs she has been there for me when no one else would/could OR should. 

She kindly gave full consent for me to write her best features and post them up on this blog! OK LETS GO...

This first great thing about BEV is..............ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

Just kidding there are heaps of cool things! There is a lot of space allocated on the side of doors to store rubbish, including empty pk packets and receipts.

She is agile and petite so you can fit her in almost ALL parking spaces!

She’s also got a really sick tattoo of a pussy cat and a muscle man on her back window! dayummmmm juiceyyyy!

Alright fine! There aint that many great things about BEV. Besides the fact that she can get any ordinary human for A to B. (notice i said ordinary because if you way more than 100kg you’re in for a bumpy ride ;) )

BEV currently rocks a fresh hole in the exhaust so she is no ordinary sounding barina more like a barrari (barina+ferrari=barrari) she also rolls around on 4 mag wheels which could possibly add up to the entire width of the car anyway, but hey nothing is too much for my BEV.

Her 1.4L engine is perfect on petrol consumption never costing over $40 to fill the petrol tank to FULL. THATS RIGHT $40 = FULL HAHAHAHA sucker!

BEV is also supporting a funky fresh smell of fruity vibrance, because if yo car dun smell like fruity vibrance you’re gonna have a bad time..

ALL IN ALL BEV is the bombdigidy (to me) and I would never have it any other way (probably would if I had more money)

BEV4EVA 


GossipGoat signing out  - L8rzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment